Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Random Thoughts

Lots of things going on in my head lately....

Are the SF Giants ever going to win a World Series?
Will the 49ers score more than 21 points this season?
Will I ever own a new car? Do I want a new car?
Is the housing market going to get even better for us buyers?
Will I find a haircut I like for under $30?
Will my soccer team ever listen to me?
When will I get a dog?
What does my son Xavier want for his 9th birthday? Where did the 9 years go?
Will I ever feel comfortable in a pair of 501's again? Wait, the answer to that one is NO.
Will I break 100 in golf?
Have we seen the last hot spell for 2008?
Is my iPhone ever going to get better 3g reception?

Thanks for reading.

1 comment:

CKD said...

Regarding the first two questions: if the answer isn't "Yes" to one or both my dad may have an aneurysm.