Thursday, October 16, 2008

Random Thoughts

I havent written anything in awhile...I hope my two followers havent been disappointed!

I am glad the Dodgers are not going to the World Series.
Dodger fans will say that they finished better than the Giants but I remind them that they needed a Giants product (Ned Colletti) to make it happen!
Go Devil Rays.
The SJ Sharks are actually winning games early in the season AND look good doing it. Go Sharks!
My son's soccer team ( I coach)played a game last week with two less players than the other team and we looked good too. Proud of those little guys!
Later today I will be seeing a good friend of mine for the first time in a year...looking forward to it.
I baked some cookies for him and his family....I make some damn good cookies and I dont mind saying so.
I really like my iPhone.
Approximately two more weeks to my 20 year high school reunion...scary that Im looking forward to it.
I am powerless over chocolate.
McCain is correct, he is not George Bush. He still isnt the right guy for the job either.

1 comment:

CKD said...

Glad you're back, Mo! Your followers DO miss you!