Tuesday, March 24, 2009

More Music


Good morning! Its a great today. Why? Because we are above ground and any day that we are still above ground is a great day in my book! Ok, enough of that...

Check out my friends CD.



Sid is a great guy that happens to play a mean piano. I first met Sid about 7 years ago when I started working for my current employer and Sid was/is a Superintendent here. I would go out to jobsites, making my rounds and Sid was running some work. Always smiling and having a knack for keeping positive, Sid and I became more than coworkers over the years.
I have heard Sid play a couple of times (though I keep telling him Im going to show up at a gig soon), but Im a fan. Sid plays blues but even if you arent a fan of the genre, check out the CD for piano at the very least.

No comments: