Friday, March 6, 2009

Random Thoughts

Terrel Owens is a punk.

A-Rod is a liar and a punk

Barry Bonds is a liar and a punk but at least he is smart enough to stick to the story.

I am not looking forward to "springing forward" this Sunday.

Baseball season is about a month away and I cant wait to eat my first hot dog of the season at the ballpark.

I am excited about going to Seattle in a couple of weeks. Looking forward to checking out the city and seeing my cousin. Anyone know of some cool spots near the Hotel Andra?

I thought about building and ark this past week but on my drive to Home Depot to buy wood it stopped raining. How's that for divine intervention?

I need a haircut. I havent had one in about 4 months...which is about 3 months longer than usual.

Twitter. Im not sure I get it.

March Madness should be starting soon. Cant wait.

No comments: