Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Random Thoughts...

Is it going to rain or not?
Does turkey really make you sleepy?
Will I ever break 100 in golf?
Will Timmy the Kid get another Cy Young award? Will he sign a long-term contract?
Will Jack Bauer get thrown in jail? Will the jail hold him?
Is the First Man (on 24) evil?
Will the 49ers ever be good again?
What school will my son go to next year?
If I kept all the fur that my cats shed, would I have enough for a pillow?
Will there ever be a cure for lactose intolerance? And I dont mean those pills that rarely work.
The world would be a better place of we tolerated lactose...at least my world would be better if I could tolerate lactose! Damn I miss ice cream!
Will I see any of my old high school chums BEFORE the next reunion?
Is my hair really growing at a slower rate now?
Will the nurse poke my arm more than once tonight when I donate blood?

Thats all.

No comments: