Wednesday, November 5, 2008

WOW

Change is good. Good things do not always come with change but when things are not going well (and they are not for this country), change should be welcomed.
I made it a point to listen to Obama's victory speech last night and I liked what he had to say. I agree that we must all work together to right the ship. I agree that "yes, we can" make an impact, each of us, if we put our minds to it. But we must work together...all of us. Blue or red, it doesnt matter. And remember, if you didnt vote, shut up.

1 comment:

CKD said...

I agree: didn't vote? Shut your piehole!

McCain deserves a great deal of respect for his contribution and sacrifices for this great nation.

We take it for granted that we have a say in our leadership, and that when there is a change it happens peacefully and without bloodshed (except for the time I tripped in the parking lot of our polling place).