Thursday, April 2, 2009

Diets and Random Thoughts...

I started a diet (change of lifestyle) yesterday and it is no April Fools joke. I am doing the South Beach diet...low carbs, good carbs only type...or at least a modified version of it. Its a tough diet (change of lifestyle) for carbo-holics like me but it worked in the past and Im seeing if I can catch lightning in a bottle again. If I can just get my ass off the couch and exercise some I think it will work. Stay tuned for angry rants and general bitching....diet (change of lifestyle) induced of course.
Time for some random thoughts....

Baseball season is less than a week away. Nice

How many USEFUL apps do I have on my iPhone? Not many...as in, they might be useful but I dont use them.

I am using twitter...I may actually link this blog to it....but Im still not sure I get it.

I went to Seattle a couple of weeks ago and loved it. Went to the Space Needle, Pikes Market, ate at Dicks. Would go back in a heartbeat.

If any of you go there or are there now, you have to try Assaggio. Its a great little Italian restaurant on 4th St right next to the Andra Hotel. The service is great and the food is awesome. I would go to Seattle just to eat there. www.assaggioseattle.com

On my next trip up, I am going to take a picture of every Starbucks and Seattle's Best Coffee shop I see. I need to buy a bigger memory card for my camera.

Spring is here. Allergies too. This sucks.

Have a great day.

2 comments:

CKD said...

I have an orange Dick's t-shirt. Should have lent it to you. My cousin works at the Space Needle - I wish I had known when you were going!

Mo said...

I bought a t-shirt too!
"Taste the Difference"..gotta love that.