Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Fans for Life

Took my two boys and my godson to the Giants game last night. A coworker of mine gave me his tickets in the 6th row on the third baseline. I decided to get there really early so that my boys could watch batting practice with the hope being that they could see the players up close from our seats. Well, not only did the boys get to see the players hanging out, my oldest boy Alejandro, got a baseball from Brian Wilson, the Giants closer.
Wow! My boys are more fans than Carlos, their cousin and my godson, and they have seen Brian Wilson on TV many times as I watch almost everygame but I think Carlos now may have some interest in my beloved Gigantes. Also, I am pretty sure that Alejandro is now a lifetime fan of both baseball and Brian Wilson....heck, I kind of like the guy a little more now too!
Xavier, my youngest, is still an A's fan. I am hoping he grows out of it.

No comments: