Friday, August 1, 2008

The First Day of the Rest of My Life

Well, here I go. I have always been fascinated by the blogging "concept" but I never quite understood it until I started reading a friend's blog. What I thought was a tool for shameless self-promotion is really just a cool, effective way to keep friends/family in the loop! With all the technology in todays world, the world is shrinking but for some reason, it seems I see some friends less.
So, this is going to be my attempt to keep people updated. The beauty of it is, if you don't want to know, don't read it. I wont know if you read it unless you post a comment or tell me about it someday...and that's cool. You can even read it and not tell me, it will be your little secret.
As you can see, Im pretty new to this. What more can I say? What more am I "supposed" to say?
Today is August 1 and I am wondering where the summer went.
Wait, do I get a summer anymore?

2 comments:

jnnut said...

Summer..that hasn't been part of our lives since the kids came along, since we got real jobs and graduated from college/high school...
Welcome to bloggers world.
I'm on xanga.com/acutenanner
and on blogspot. You'll have to subscribe to xanga to see that blog. It is only open to subscribers only.

CKD said...

Hey Mo! The beauty of this is that you can write about whatever you want, whenever you want. Music, movies, family...it's all fair game. I look forward to reading more here...